Welcome

Shirdi Sai Baba says, "He who surrenders himself to the Feet of Hari will get free from all troubles." But the problem for us is to understand what surrender is, and how to implement it in practice so that our prayers are effectively fulfilled by Baba.

Surrender is the process of merger of consciousness of our self with the universal Consciousness of God; obviously, we can't even understand what it is, leave alone accomplishing it ourselves.

If we could find a spiritual tool that will help us surrender to the universal Consciousness, we'll be definitely pleased to use it so that we can get assistance from Baba in facing the challenges of our life, won't we?

I have been using one such tool, which I prefer to call AWARENESS CHANTING, to increase the effectiveness of my prayers for a decade with reasonable success rate.

I have designed a Prayer called SHIRDI SAI BABA AWARENESS CHANTING SARANAGATI PRAYER (posted in this blog as an article below) to incorporate Awareness Chanting so that we can surrender our consciousness of our self to the universal Consciousness of God with considerable ease.

~ umasreedasan

FREE eBook on Golden Teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba

Get Your FREE eBook "Golden Teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba"

A decade and a half back I selected instructions and life events of (followers of) Shirdi Sai Baba in eighteen groups each, and compiled them into a write-up for my ready reference and periodic recital programs in the pursuit of my spiritual and material goals.

 The selection criterion I used was simple - those instructions and life events of Baba that will contribute to the surrender of my Consciousness to the universal Consciousness. It took fifteen years for spiritual Enlightenment to happen to me, and all along those fifteen years that write-up was so much useful for me to learn, practice and perfect the technology of Surrender by separating and expanding my Consciousness and merging It with the universal Consciousness.

In these fifteen years my family, social and professional life has become more and more peaceful due to the influence of the content of that write-up.

I have used that write-up to prepare this book titled, "Golden Teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba."





~ umasreedasan